Thursday, August 25, 2016

Red Oak middle school review

   It's not often that I write post pertaining to schools but Red Oak middle school sucks! My daughter was enrolled there last year and unable to attend this year because we purchased a home in a different city.  They explained to us that if we were living on the street and someone took pity and let us sleep in their garage, or our house burned down then maybe she could attend school there.
    Upon sending us on a three day wild goose chase DENIED her registration. When I asked why I was told because we purchased property in the city of Lancaster Tx. So I asked the principal, "what if I bought a house in Boston" she said register her in school there. I felt the burn of the Confederate flag chokingcmy throat.
    So I went on a search for school reviews cans low and behold to Mt surprise, all the one Star remarked had been deleted. But that one Star remained. Sh here's to you red oak Midfle school and yoyr Confederate staff. No all your staff is crummy. The ladies in the front office are amazing. I actually saw them running in that office just to get paperwork for a parent. Kudos!!

No comments:

Post a Comment